Evergreen Health & Rehab offers a variety of short-term rehab, long-term rehab, Alzheimer’s and long-term care services. It’s easy to refer your patients to us. Your patients may also find our FAQ section on this site particularly helpful. See below for services we provide as well as information about how to refer patients to Evergreen Health & Rehab.
To Refer a Patient to Evergreen:
- If possible, prospective patients should visit Evergreen and tour our facility before completing an admissions application and submitting medical records.
- After we review the patient’s admissions application and medical records, admissions staff at Evergreen will determine whether or not an applicant would benefit from treatment at the facility.
- Admissions staff will also help applicants determine what portion of their expenses will be covered by medical insurance. In addition to accepting private insurance, Evergreen is an approved Medicare and Medicaid provider.
- For more information on our admissions process, contact us for help.
Short-Term Rehab Services Provided:
- Heart Attack
- Knee Replacement (Total knee arthroplasty – TKA)
- Hip Replacement (Total hip arthroplasty – THA)
- Shoulder Replacement (Total shoulder arthroplasty — TSA)
- Injuries from Fall
- Debilitating Illness
- Prosthetic Training
- Speech and Communication Skills
- Re-training in Daily Living Skills
Long-Term Rehab Services Provided:
- Medication Management
- Incontinence Care
- Bowel and Bladder Retraining
- Assistance in re-learning how to walk (while recovering from spinal cord injuries and upper motor neuron dysfunction)
Journey: Alzheimer’s Care
- Secured 26-bed unit with unique living areas, separate from other Evergreen facilities
- Round the clock care
- Specialized programming
- Carefully selected staff and nurses with specialized training
- Soothing, home-like setting
- Outside entrances are secured for patient safety
Long-Term Care (Nursing Home)
- Restorative nursing program — a “step-down” plan that helps residents to make the transition from treatment to independent living
- 24 hour nursing care
- Programs, services and amenities